Crisis Management | Udemy Coupons September 2023
This course – filmed in June 2020 and onwards – deals with two main themes:
a, the Economics response to the COVID-19 pandemic
b. How this response will be paid for
We look at responses from:
- The EU
- South Korea
…and other countries.
There are two very significant features of this course:
1. It will be constantly updated through new lectures, workbooks, Educational Announcements and discussions
2. On my other main Economics course there are 1000+ discussions in the Q/A section. That is how this course will be up to date – input from students that enrol. With students from 160+ countries, the class is looked to to join discussions.
The pace is slow – suitable for beginners – but the topics are very very serious.
- Death from the virus
- Deaths from the responses
- Impact on governments, businesses – and citizens worldwide
There is an additional section on globalisation – all are welcome to contribute! There are students enrolled from most countries in the world – think what you can share!
- Multinationals and globalisation
- Whether globalisation is irreversible
Another section has been added on ‘Improving English’. So, even if you’re not specialising in Economics because the events here are shared by all you can also add to your communication skills!
It is now February 2023 and the course can be further updated – based on submissions in the Q/A – so join in!
We also look at Covid-19, the Elderly and the Economy. Which is best – to be locked down, locked in and left isolated, bewildered and abandoned or mixing with everyone (many of whom are not wearing masks) and thus be exposed to risk?
If the coupon is not opening, disable Adblock, or try another browser.
If you reach this page after the coupon expired then search the latest coupon here
This post is exclusively published on DailyCouponsBag.com
Tags: udemy coupons 100 off, udemy coupons, udemy coupons 2023, udemy online free courses, Udemy Coupons September 2023