Introduction to Human Resources Management | Udemy Coupons 2024
Welcome to course: Introduction to Human Resources Management by MTF Institute
its the module of program “Professional Diploma in Human Resources Management”
You may join that course separately, or join the full program.
Course provided by MTF Institute of Management, Technology and Finance
MTF is the global educational and research institute with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal, focused on higher & professional hybrid (on-campus and online) education at areas: Business & Administration, Science & Technology, Banking & Finance.
MTF R&D center focused on research activities at areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, WEB3, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Digital Assets, Metaverses, Digital Transformation, Fintech, Electronic Commerce, Internet of Things.
MTF is the official partner of: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, member of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and resident of the incubator “The Fintech House of Portugal”.
MTF is present in 202 countries and has been chosen by more than 180,000 students.
- HR Management
- HR Partners
- HR responsibilities and functions
- HR life cycle
- Employee Journey Map (EJM)
Yuliya Vershilo, the Head of Compensation & Benefits in the Bank
Human Resource Management | Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, 2005
Ph.D. in Economics| Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, 2009
International GRP Certification: Global Remuneration Professional |CBSD Thunderbird – World at Work, 2019
Grading Program | CBSD Thunderbird – World at Work, 2021
More than 19 years extensive experience in the field of HR management including:
- Talent acquisition and selection.
- Creating compelling Employee Value Propositions (EVPs),
- Training and development,
- Compensation and benefits
- People analytics
Learning about Human Resources Management (HRM) is crucial for both companies and individuals seeking to build a successful career. Here are several reasons why this topic is essential:
- Talent Acquisition: HRM is vital for recruiting and selecting the right talent for an organization. Effective HR practices help companies attract qualified individuals who can contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Retention: HRM strategies, such as employee engagement and development programs, can help retain valuable employees. High employee turnover can be costly, and HR can help reduce this by creating a positive work environment.
- Compliance: HR professionals ensure that companies comply with labor laws, regulations, and workplace safety standards. Non-compliance can lead to legal issues and reputational damage.
- Conflict Resolution: HR plays a pivotal role in resolving workplace conflicts and disputes, which, if left unchecked, can harm productivity and morale.
- Performance Management: HR helps in setting performance standards, conducting appraisals, and developing strategies to enhance employee performance. This ensures that employees are working efficiently to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Training and Development: HR facilitates employee training and development programs. Well-trained employees are better equipped to handle their responsibilities and adapt to changes, ultimately benefiting the company.
- Employee Benefits and Compensation: HR manages compensation packages and benefits, ensuring that they are competitive in the market. This helps attract and retain top talent.
- Diversity and Inclusion: HR promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making.
- Organizational Culture: HR plays a significant role in shaping the company’s culture. A positive culture can improve employee satisfaction, motivation, and overall performance.
- Strategic Planning: HR professionals contribute to the company’s strategic planning by aligning HR practices with the organization’s goals, ensuring that human capital is leveraged effectively.
For Individuals Building a Career:
- Career Opportunities: Understanding HRM principles can open up career opportunities in HR departments of various companies, consulting firms, or as an independent HR consultant.
- Soft Skills Development: HRM involves honing soft skills such as communication, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills, which are valuable in any career.
- Career Advancement: HR knowledge can help individuals advance in their careers, especially if they aim for leadership or managerial roles where people management skills are critical.
- Problem-Solving: HR professionals often deal with complex issues, requiring problem-solving skills. Learning HRM equips individuals with these skills that are transferable to other roles.
- Understanding Workplace Dynamics: Understanding HRM helps individuals navigate workplace dynamics, making it easier to build relationships, resolve conflicts, and thrive in their current positions.
- Ethical Decision-Making: HRM often involves ethical decision-making, which is a valuable skill in any profession. Learning about ethical considerations in HR can help individuals make sound ethical choices in their careers.
- Self-Management: HRM principles often emphasize self-awareness and self-management, skills that contribute to personal growth and career success.
Learning about Human Resources Management is important for both companies and individuals. For companies, effective HRM practices can lead to a motivated, skilled, and engaged workforce, which is crucial for success. For individuals, HRM knowledge can open doors to rewarding career opportunities and equip them with essential skills applicable across various professions.
If the coupon is not opening, disable Adblock, or try another browser.
If you reach this page after the coupon expired then search the latest coupon here
Tags: udemy coupons 100 off, udemy coupons, udemy coupons 2024, udemy online free courses, Udemy Coupons March 2024